BKD Leaders will be update information and provide resources from places like Harvard Business Review Coronavirus Leadership Resources, who publish new articles daily on how to manage yourself, your team, and your company through this crisis. Here are a few pieces you might find useful:The ongoing spread of the coronavirus has spurred companies across the globe to think strategically about their preparedness for facing the outbreak. Does your company have an emergency plan in place for employees to work from home? If so, how ready is your team to collaborate virtually?
- Don’t hide bad news in a time of crisis — transparency counts more than ever.
- 15 questions about remote work, answered. HBS professor Tsedal Neely offers guidance on managing dispersed teams.
- How working parents can prepare for and manage coronavirus-related school and daycare closures.
- How to get your team to (actually) participate in virtual meetings.
- A look at how Chinese companies have responded to the outbreak.
- What the U.S. needs to do — right now — to fight Covid-19.
- And how you can navigate that awkward moment when someone reaches out to shake your hand.
Explore more of HBR’s coronavirus coverage