PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
The BKD Critical Thinking Model:
Through BKD ‘Critical Thinking Through Leading’ system, participants learn how to adapt thinking to achieve objectives. In this workshop, participants learn BKD ‘Critical Thinking Through Leading’ system, which is the disciplined art of ensuring that leaders use a system to achieve the best thinking possible in any set of circumstances. The goal of critical thinking is to make the optimal decision, using the best information available. Learn Creative thinking, which is a system to consider multiple combinations of options to generate new ideas and solutions, and to create alternative outcomes in any situation. Ultimately, leader will learn to think strategically, aligning actions to support strategic objective, mission, vision, and values!
- Critical ‘Thinking Through Leading’ system – identify the elements that make up our thoughts, and systemize a pattern of thinking that improves analysis, decision making, and effectiveness
- Elements of thoughts in a leadership position
- 10 positive leader traits – learn the importance of cultivating intellectual dispositions that are essential to excellence of thought
- Intellectual standards – learn to hold yourself and other accountable to intellectual standards that elevate the quality of everyone’s thought processes
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Strategy casting
Expect result. Get ROI for investing in training yourself and your future leaders. Using what they learned at BKD Leaders Logic workshop, you will return to work to lead effectively, managers and executives will think critically, creative, and strategically to create value, and coordinate and collaborate to get work done with and through people.
- Improve the effectiveness, speed, and decision quality of leaders
- Accelerate goal achievement and total staff performance
- Increase employee engagement + satisfaction with work and supervisor
- Reduce costly turnover through building commitment and loyalty