BKD Leaders has designed Leaders Millennials to be a unique program that meets the specific challenges and developmental needs of aspiring leaders. We are dedicated to your growth, offering solutions that guide you from where you are today to become your best leader-self.
Millennials and GenZ are the future of organizational leadership! They need to shift from ‘TASKING’ to ‘LEADING’. Leading Millennials gives Executives the universal principles to lead an intergenerational workforce , and close the gap on Millennial leadership.
Embracing generational differences provides an opportunity as well as a challenge. This keynote and workshop examines traits of the different generations, in addition to the intergenerational workplace generally. Millennials think of work differently than members of the other generations, yet these differences can be understood through a managerial lens focusing on qualities such as personality, values, attitudes towards work, and motivation.
As a result, leaders maximize effectiveness by adapting their leadership, hiring and retaining practices, motivational levers, and intergenerational collaboration.
Leading Millennials is designed to close the gap on Millennial leadership.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
Participants learn how to recognize what causes the problems they face when leading Millennials and GenZ, and create unique workforce solutions.
- Excel at leading a multigenerational workforce
- Recognize what causes problems when leading Millennials and GenZ
- Identify and utilize the benefits Millennials bring to the workforce
- Maximize inter-generational productivity through improved communication and
Companies should expect ROI* of:
- Reduced Millennial Turnover
- Increased effectiveness and teamwork
- Improved relationships and communication among supervisors and direct reports
- Higher levels of collaboration and coordination